Your skin is the single most important barrier you have between you and the outside…
There is no denying that wintertime can be a somewhat depressing time of year; it’s cold, dark, and often raining. Even if it’s a bright and sunny day, there’s only so much you can do when it’s cold outside. This is likely to leave you craving a little winter sun, and we don’t blame you. If you are anything like us, getting some winter sun appeals to you in a big way. Winter sun is the perfect way to enjoy a break from the weather in the UK, swapping it for sunshine and warmth in a country with a more favourable climate. Perhaps you’ll be jetting off to a tropical island and spending lazy days on the beach, or maybe you want to wander around a warm city and soak up the atmosphere. Whatever you decide, you will want to head off feeling your best.
There are several fantastic non-surgical treatments that will get you ready for your winter holiday. Some are aimed at toning and sculpting your body – perfect if you’re going to be spending time swimming or in a swimsuit on the beach – and others are aimed at refreshing and rejuvenating your face. At Cambridge Laser Clinic, we know how much of a difference it can make to feel your best on holiday. With our non-surgical treatments, you don’t need to worry about invasive procedures and long recovery times. You can head off in search of winter sun with a much-needed boost.
Give Your Body a Boost With These Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
There are a lot of non-surgical cosmetic treatments to choose from at Cambridge Laser Clinic, but we have detailed some of our most popular. All of these are sure to get you ready for winter sun.
- Chemical Peel – A chemical peel is ideal if you notice your skin is dull, lifeless, and looking dry during winter. It works by applying a special chemical solution to the skin, causing the old and dead skin to peel away. After a chemical peel, your face will look rejuvenated and fresh.
- Dermaplaning – It’s not uncommon for skin to look dull and dry during the winter, but dermaplaning is one of the many non-surgical treatments that can combat this. Instead of waiting until summer for your skin to look fresh and youthful, you can enjoy the effects of dermaplaning treatment. It’s a type of exfoliation that removes dead skin cells and excess hair from the face, which lets new skin shine through. It’s ideal if you want to look fresh-faced when you go away.
- Exilis Ultra 360 – Using radiofrequency and ultrasound energy, Exilis Ultra 360 tightens the skin. This leaves previously sagging areas of the body toned and refreshed, ready for that winter sun. Exilis Ultra 360 is a popular treatment as it’s non-surgical, non-invasive and very effective. It can also reduce the circumference of your stomach, leaving you feeling a lot more confident in how your body looks.
- Stretch Mark Removal – If you are worried about your stretch marks being on show when you get some winter sun, you should consider stretch mark removal. Using laser technology, our specialists are able to reduce the appearance of stretch marks on all areas of the body. This treatment is non-invasive and non-surgical, and it’s an effective way to reduce the appearance of old and new stretch marks.
- Skin Tightening – Tightening loose skin can have an impressive impact on your appearance. Loose skin could have occurred due to weight loss or pregnancy, or simply as part of the ageing process. Using specialist technology, we are able to tighten sagging skin and contour the body. This leaves skin looking fresher and rejuvenated, and creates a younger appearance. It can be done with or without fat reduction.
- Microneedling – Microneedling works by rolling a number of small needles across the face, which encourages the skin to produce an increased amount of collagen. Collagen is what the skin uses to look plump, smooth and free from wrinkles. As you are, you produce less collagen and sometimes the skin needs reminding of its benefits. By encouraging collagen production, and in turn the elasticity of the skin, skin appears youthful and full of life instead of dry and lacklustre as is often the case during the winter months.
- CoolSculpting Elite – CoolSculpting Elite is a type of body contouring, and it’s an effective way of getting your body winter sun ready. There is nothing fun about wanting some winter sun, but feeling self-conscious and discouraged about the way that you look. With CoolSculpting Elite, we are able to sculpt and tone your body, to ensure that it’s a body that you are confident about.
- Hair Removal – If getting some winter sun means swimming and spending a lot of time in summer clothes, you may consider hair removal treatment at Cambridge Laser Clinic. Using laser technology, we can remove unwanted sections of body hair, such as hair from your legs and underarms. This creates a smooth, soft and hair-free finish. Though there are other ways to remove unwanted hair, laser hair removal is long lasting.
Non-Surgical Treatments at Cambridge Laser Clinic
At Cambridge Laser Clinic, you will find various non-surgical treatments to choose from. We understand that surgery can be daunting, expensive and a more ‘extreme’ way of improving how you look. This is why we focus our attention on non-surgical and non-invasive alternatives, as a simpler way to achieving similar results. With a non-surgical treatment, you will benefit from a quicker recovery and less downtime. To find out more, get in touch with one of our cosmetic specialists.