You don’t have to do much research into the world of cosmetics and aesthetics to…
Many people suffer from acne, some more than others, and flare-ups can greatly impact your self-esteem. After all, acne spots and scars can significantly change the appearance of your skin, leaving you feeling unhappy and wishing there was a way to reverse things. This is where Vbeam Perfecta comes in. Though many acne treatments are available, including topical creams and oral medication, Vbeam Perfecta uses laser technology in a unique way. It’s completely different to many other acne treatments, and it has changed the face of acne treatment in a big way.
What is Vbeam Perfecta and How Does it Work?
Vbeam Perfecta has been described as one of the most significant advancements in acne treatment in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. It’s a painless, fast and effective treatment for various types of acne. Whereas acne sufferers might have found themselves limited on treatments before, Vbeam Perfecta has changed things.
To understand just how impressive Vbeam Perfecta is and its impact on acne, you need to understand how the treatment works. Using a pulsed dye laser (PDL), Vbeam Perfecta emits a yellow laser light from the device onto your skin. When the light comes into contact with the skin, it kills the bacteria that cause acne spots. It also heats the skin surrounding the spots, encouraging the skin to produce much-needed collagen. As collagen is responsible for repairing and revitalising the skin, this boosts the healing process and causes the spots to disappear quickly.
Vbeam Perfecta can also prevent future acne flare-ups by changing how the skin reacts to acne-causing bacteria. After Vbeam Perfecta treatment, the chance of a severe acne flare-up is significantly reduced, as the skin is less likely to react to the bacteria negatively.
The Benefits of Vbeam Perfecta
Though there are several different acne treatments available, it’s hard to deny the incredible range of benefits that come with Vbeam Perfecta. Not only is it an effective acne treatment, but it’s also one of the quickest when it comes to seeing results. Below, we have taken a look at the key benefits of Vbeam Perfecta.
- Reduced Acne Scarring – As well as reducing the appearance of acne and treating spots, Vbeam Perfecta also reduces the amount of scarring caused by acne flare-ups. It does this by encouraging the production of collagen, which helps the skin heal effectively and with minimal scarring. It can also improve overall skin tone.
- Treatment is Simple and Straightforward – Vbeam Perfecta is straightforward compared to many aesthetic treatments. The PDL is emitted using a handheld device, which is then moved slowly over the skin’s surface. In the meantime, you can sit back and relax. There is no need to apply a topical ointment daily, nor is there any need to take oral medication. With Vbeam Perfecta, everything is in the hands of a medical professional.
- Treatment is Relatively Painless – Despite using laser technology, Vbeam Perfecta is a relatively painless acne treatment. Though you might feel a warming sensation as the laser comes into contact with the skin, it’s unlikely that you will feel anything more than minimal discomfort.
- There are no Side Effects – There is no need to worry about side effects when undergoing Vbeam Perfecta treatment. Some people experience redness and irritation, and others notice pigment change. After Vbeam Perfecta, activities can be enjoyed immediately.
- Results Happen Quickly – Results are achieved with Vbeam Perfecta extremely quickly, and acne symptoms improve significantly within two to four weeks after having a single treatment. This is when the number of active acne spots begins to reduce in a big way. Many people notice a reduction in tenderness in the treated area straight after treatment, but the most significant changes will be seen in the months following treatment. As time goes on, you should continue to see an improvement in redness and scarring. For the best results, it’s usually recommended to have three treatments with a gap of around one month between each one.
- Vbeam Perfecta is Safe – Vbeam Perfecta is a safe treatment as long as you enlist the help of a professional, such as the team here at the Cambridge Laser Clinic. Vbeam Perfecta is a popular acne treatment that is used successfully around the world. There is no evidence to suggest that Vbeam Perfecta – or any of our other laser treatments – are unsafe, nor is there any evidence to suggest laser treatments lead to an increased risk of skin cancer.
- Results are Long Lasting – On average, the results of Vbeam Perfecta last for around nine months, though some people are lucky enough for the effects to last longer. Once the Vbeam Perfecta results begin to fade, top-up treatments are required to ensure the improved appearance of the skin remains.
Vbeam Perfecta Acne Treatment
At the Cambridge Laser Clinic, we understand how difficult it can be to deal with acne. Whether you have regular and active flare-ups or are dealing with significant scarring from past acne, our cosmetic experts are on hand to help. For many people, Vbeam Perfecta is the perfect acne treatment. It’s effective, fast, painless and safe. Results are noticeable after a single treatment, and top-ups are only required occasionally. To find out more about Vbeam Perfecta at Cambridge Laser Clinic, get in touch with our helpful and dedicated team.