When most people hear the phrase ‘Botox’ or ‘muscle relaxing injections’, they think of wrinkles…
Tailored Laser Hair Removal for Men and Women
With warmer weather and summer holidays right around the corner, many men and women are considering hair removal. For a lot of people, shaving and waxing are the obvious methods. It’s easy to see why; they can be done at home, are low-cost, and only require items found in most supermarkets. However, if you are looking for long-lasting and impressive hair removal results, laser hair removal treatment is worth considering. At Cambridge Laser Clinic, we provide a completely tailored service to ensure that your hair removal needs are taken care of.
How Does Tailored Laser Hair Removal Work?
There is a lot of information about laser hair removal; you won’t struggle to find people raving about this form of hair removal, and the benefits are easy to find. However, there is still a lot of misconception about how laser hair removal works. It’s not simply a case of using a laser to ‘burn’ away the hair, nor is it a case of a laser permanently closing the hair follicle and preventing hair from growing back. Laser hair removal actually works by directing a pulse of light towards a specific area of skin – this could be your leg, underarm or anywhere else on your body where there is unwanted hair growth – and turning it into heat. This heat damages the hair follicle, which stops hair from growing permanently. Any hair that was there is removed, and new hair won’t grow back in its place. This process can be tailored to you and your body, depending on where your unwanted hair is.
Popular Parts of the Body for Laser Hair Removal
One of the great things about laser hair removal is that it can be tailored to specific areas of your body. This includes:
- Face – It’s possible to remove unwanted facial hair using laser hair removal treatment. This can be done on the upper lip, chin, cheeks and neck.
- Bikini Line – To ensure that you are always swimsuit-ready, laser hair removal can be focused on your bikini line and even more intimate areas. This can also help reduce the chances of developing a painful ingrown hair.
- Legs – One of the most popular places to have laser hair removal is on your legs. It can be done everywhere, from your upper thighs right the way down to your ankles.
- Underarms – It can be difficult to shave or wax your underarms without causing irritation, ingrown hair or discomfort, but laser hair removal avoids these risks.
- Chest and Back – The chest and back are the two most popular laser hair removal areas for men, especially those self-conscious about the amount of body hair present.
These are some of the most popular areas to target with laser hair removal, but there are very few limitations to where treatment can be targeted. Regardless of the area being focused on, laser hair removal works in the same way.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal has many benefits, which is why it’s one of the most popular ways of getting rid of unwanted body hair. Though shaving and waxing are effective, both methods only provide short-term results and need to be done regularly. This isn’t the case with laser hair removal, so it’s quickly becoming the ‘go-to’ hair removal treatment for men and women alike. Here are some of the key benefits of laser hair removal:
- Long-Term Hair Removal – Unlike waxing or shaving, laser hair removal achieves long-lasting results. After a handful of treatments, hair growth is significantly reduced, and hair is permanently removed. Whereas shaving and waxing need to be done regularly, sometimes even multiple times a week, to keep up on top of unwanted hair growth, laser hair removal does not.
- Quick and Effective Treatment – Thanks to state-of-the-art laser technology, laser hair removal takes no time at all. Multiple hair follicles can be treated at once, and large areas can be covered in minutes. This makes it one of the fastest ways to remove unwanted body hair.
- Precise Areas Can Be Treated – The equipment used in laser hair removal treatment is extremely precise, meaning that very specific areas can be targeted without worrying about impacting the surrounding skin. This is ideal if you have hair from your bikini line or face removed, as small areas of hair can be treated, whilst others can be left alone.
- It’s Close to Being Pain-Free – Though you might experience some mild discomfort during laser hair removal treatment, it’s a relatively comfortable and painless It’s considered less painful than waxing, and most people have laser hair removal treatment without thinking twice about the pain.
- It Can Be Tailored – At Cambridge Laser Clinic, we tailor all our laser hair removal treatments. Instead of offering a ‘one size fits all’ service, we tailor our treatments to your specific needs. The size of the treatment area can be large or small, and you can have multiple areas treated as part of one treatment plan.
Laser Hair Removal at Cambridge Laser Clinic
There are a lot of laser treatments to choose from, many of which are available at Cambridge Laser Clinic, but laser hair removal continues to be one of the most popular. There are several reasons for this, such as it being a straightforward way of removing unwanted hair and a treatment everyone can enjoy in one way or another. At Cambridge Laser Clinic, we take the time to tailor all of our laser hair removal treatments. Regardless of whether you are a man or a woman or the area you want to target, you are guaranteed a completely bespoke service. To find out more, get in touch with one of our specialists.