Your skin is the single most important barrier you have between you and the outside…
If you have to deal with unwanted body hair – whether on your arms, legs, face or elsewhere – you will know how annoying it is to continually keep on top of shaving, waxing and other hair removal methods. Though the task itself is simple, it’s hardly an interesting or enjoyable way to spend your time, especially if you are someone who needs to shave multiple times a week. With summer quickly approaching, more and more people are looking for a better way of removing unwanted body hair. This is where laser hair removal comes in.
Laser hair removal is an effective way of removing unwanted body and facial hair, and it’s a treatment both men and women can enjoy. Though shaving, plucking, waxing, electrolysis, and hair removal creams do work, they only provide short-term results. Before you know it, you must start the entire process again. If you want something more long-term, consider laser hair removal.
6 Reasons to Choose Laser Hair Removal
Though there are various ways to remove unwanted body and facial hair, laser hair removal has a legion of growing fans. This is because there are a lot of benefits that come with laser hair removal, and it’s considered a more effective method than shaving or waxing. Below, we have listed six of the key reasons to choose laser hair removal as your method of choice.
- Laser Hair Removal is Almost Pain-Free – There is a common misconception that laser hair removal is painful, but most people find it almost pain-free. Though you might experience some mild discomfort at certain points during the treatment, it’s a feeling that most people can manage with ease. If you ask anyone who has had laser hair removal, they will tell you it’s significantly less painful than waxing.
- Laser Hair Removal Achieves Long-Term Results – There is a range of hair removal methods available, but few can achieve the long-term results that are possible with laser hair removal. Whereas hair grows back relatively quickly after shaving or waxing, laser hair removal can keep hair at bay much longer. After a handful of sessions, laser hair removal significantly reduces hair growth and permanently removes unwanted hair. With laser hair removal, there is no need to remove hair multiple times a week.
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment is Bespoke – There are a lot of areas on the body that can be treated with laser hair removal, which is why we tailor our service to each individual patient. We can work on areas large or small, and you can treat as many areas as you want. Though many people focus their attention on unwanted leg hair and underarm hair, you can have laser hair removal in most areas of the body.
- Laser Hair Removal is Quick – Many people mistakenly assume laser hair removal is time-consuming, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. At Cambridge Laser Clinic, we use state-of-the-art laser technology, allowing us to remove unwanted hair quickly and effectively. We can treat multiple hair follicles simultaneously, and large areas can be treated as part of one session. You only need to return to us a few times before you start to see the desired results.
- Laser Hair Removal Has Minimal Side Effects – There are very few side effects to worry about with laser hair removal, and it’s considered a safe treatment option. Though it’s not uncommon to experience some redness around the treated follicles after treatment, this usually clears after a day or two.
- Laser Hair Removal is Precise – The lasers used for hair removal are precise, which allows us to target very small and specific areas. There is no need to worry about the surrounding area being damaged or negatively impacted, which is important if you focus on a very small area of hair, such as hair on your face or bikini line.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
There is no denying the popularity of laser hair removal; it has quickly become the ‘go-to’ hair removal method for many people. Instead of spending a lot of time shaving or waxing, a growing number of people are opting for laser treatment. It’s quick and effective, and the long-term results mean you don’t need to think about regrowth soon. However, how much do you know about how laser hair removal treatment works? It doesn’t use light to close the hair follicle forever, nor does it burn the hair away. Laser hair removal actually works by directing a specialised pulse of light towards the area of unwanted hair, which is then turned into heat. The heat removes the hair that is already there and damages the hair follicle, preventing more hair from growing in its place. After a handful of sessions, the hair is completely removed, leaving you with smooth, hairless skin.
Laser Hair Removal at Cambridge Laser Clinic
At Cambridge Laser Clinic, we provide a wide range of cosmetic treatments, including laser hair removal. We understand how time-consuming it can be to keep on top of shaving or waxing unwanted hair, and we know that unwanted hair can greatly impact your self-confidence. Luckily, laser hair removal is here to help. It’s a quick, simple and precise way to remove unwanted hair from various areas of the body permanently. Impressive results can be achieved after just a few sessions, and it’s a way to keep unwanted hair at bay for long periods. To find out more about laser hair removal, get in touch with one of our specialists.