Changes in our skin as we age are inevitable, including loss of moisture, changes in…
After careful consideration, we have made the decision to temporarily close our clinic as of 8:30pm, Monday 23rd March. To date, we have taken every precaution to ensure the safety of both clients and staff, but with the escalating spread of COVID-19, it is now time to close the door of our clinic.
What happens next?
We will be calling all clients to reschedule pre-booked appointments.
Our phone lines will remain open as usual to support you on 01223 789900
Let’s stay in touch:
We will continue contact via email, the website and social media.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I reschedule my appointment?
- We will be contacting all clients to reschedule any outstanding appointments.
- How will I know when the clinic re-opens?
- We will contact you, however for the latest information regularly visit our website.
- Will delaying my treatment affect my results?
- The delay in treatment will delay your final results. Any results already achieved will be maintained and cannot be reversed.
- Why is the clinic closed?
- The clinic is temporarily closed due to the current escalation of COVID-19. As an ethical and responsible clinic, the decision to close ensures maximum safety of both clients and employees.
Keep well, keep safe.
Cambridge Laser Clinic Team