As you know, we temporarily closed the clinic on the 23rd March 2020, due to the escalating spread of COVID-19.
Following detailed guidance from the British College of Aesthetic Medicine, it is now time to reopen our doors with clinics commencing on Thursday 21st May 2020.
To ensure maximal safety for our clients, the clinic will also continue to follow recommendations from Public Health England
Please call our appointments line on 01223-789900 to schedule your appointment.
To comply with government guidance, and minimise the risk presented by COVID-19, there will be some operational changes with immediate effect.
- If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested +ve for ACTIVE COVID-19 in the last 7-10 days, please do not come to the clinic.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Do not come to the clinic without booking an appointment.
- Please do NOT bring anyone with you to the clinic.
- You will receive a COVID-19 disclaimer on booking your appointment. A copy will need to be signed prior to treatment.
- PLEASE REMOVE ALL MAKEUP before entering the clinic
- When you arrive, please wait in your car. DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING YET.
- We will text you or come and greet you when we are ready for you to enter the building. We will check your temperature using a digital thermo-scanner.
- If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Hand cleansing will be offered to all clients on entry to the clinic
- The waiting room is not in use.
- Hand cleansing will be offered to all clients on exit from the clinic.
- After your visit we will wipe down all surfaces touched with disinfectant in preparation for the next client.
Staff PPE includes
We have introduced these changes for the safety of everyone. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01223- 789900.
Thank you for your understanding
Dr Nathan Holt
15th May 2020